Sunday, September 13, 2026

Radio Free Cullowhee – 13 September 2026


1.        Barney Bigard – A Lull at Dawn

2.        Nick Lowe – House for Sale

3.        Roy Hargrove – Distractions 4

4.        Jhene Aiko – A Livig Light

5.        Count Basie – Topsy

6.        Chabuca Granda – Una larga noche

7.        Dick Welstood – I’m Putting All my Eggs in One Basket

8.        Hether – Shy

9.        Dizzy Gillespie – I Found a Million-Dollar Baby (In a Five and Ten Cents Store)

10.  Toumani Diabati – Djelika

11.  Percy Mayfield – Please Send Me Somebody to Love

12.  Combo Tango – Gabriels Valse (?)

13.  Merle Travis – Crazy Boogie

14.  Herlin Riley – Rush Hour

15.  Tom Waits – Satisfied

16.  Jazz Thali – Chamber of Dreams

17.  The Sugarmen 3 – Soul Donkey

18.  Sufjan Stevens – Enchanted Ghost

19.  Cassandra Wilso – I’m So Lonesome I Could Cry

20.  Fletcher Henderson – Hocus Pocus

21.  Mouse on Mars – Chromatic

22.  Albert Collins – Ice Pick 

23.  Bob Dylan – Most Likely to Go Your Way (Mick Ronson Remix)

24.  Hether – Green Meditations

25.  Zero 7 – Somersault (radio edit)

26.  L’âne Tonal – Mortelle Randonée

27.  Billie Eilish – Bad Guy

28.  Arnem Artem - Es Kisher, Lousnyag Kisher / Arnem Ertam Im Yare / Shakher / Shoukger

No comments: