Sunday, March 16, 2014

Unknown Hinson - March 15, 2014

Don't beware of the ides of March, because Unknown Hinson is in town. Headed over to Asheville with Masa. We dined at a place called Blue Kudzu Sake Company. To my understanding, one of the few places in the states that brews sake.

http://www.bluekudzusake.com


I ordered shrimp and grits. From the menu: "Steamed shrimp with crispy pork belly and fresh pico de gallo over dashi grits with a hint of wasabi for a little kick of spice, finished with green onions." Yo can see Masa's sake sampler in the background.


Masa and also shared a blue fin tuna carpaccio




Unknown


Hinson


My photo of a photo of Nick Lowe, whom I saw at the Grey Eagle a couple of years ago.


The King and I



2 comments:

jim dandy said...

Wow, ya know, it's just like me to zoom in on random details in a pic to give myself more of the story or find Easter Eggs, so to speak. I was a little slow on this one but I just found my name on the poster in front of you. This is very special. Thanks. I'm placing this picture in the frame with the poster.

Mark said...

I was hoping you wouldn't zoom in until after getting the poster! Didn't want to spoil the surprise