Saturday, January 16, 2016

Mancelona, MI, Dec. 2015 (1)




This is the back of a building I think of as the "Dime Store." It is now a sort of bakery / cafe. What I wonder is if they let that bit unpainted on purpose or maybe ran out of paint. But wouldn't you paint from the top down?


Catholic cemetery. I'm glad I took my bike, because most of the time we were there there was no snow.


I don't think any vehicles have been going in and out of this garage in a while.


House on East Hinman St., seen from the back alley.


I am 2


You hear that, Ross?


He didn't mark this Harley, I promise


This stone work is typical of Mancelona houses. Ross didn't body slam Santa and deflate him; we found him deflated.


I have a wrecked motorcycle that I'll trade for a wheel chair.


Stars and bars increasingly popular in Mancy. Never seen there back in the day. I think it has to do with economically driven alienation.


It's been a while since any welding has gone on here.

No comments: