Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Radio Free Cullowhee – December 6, 2020


 

1.     Freddie Hubbard – Little Sunflower

2.     Nickel Creek – Tomorrow is a Long Time

3.     Serge Charloff – The Goof and I

4.     Hubbell Pierce – A Picture of Me Without You

5.     Johnny Griffin – The Londonderry Air

6.     Lou Donaldson – The Best Things in Life are Free

7.     Muhammed Ali – Will the Real Sonny Liston Please Fall Down

8.     Bob Dylan – Spirit on the Water

9.     Roy Eldridge – Nuts

10.  Wilmouth Houdini – The Cooks in Trinidad

11.  Charlie Parker – Confirmation

12.  NRBQ – Magnet

13.  Larry Goldings & Harry Allen – Lucky Am I

14.  Cassandra Wilson – I’ll Be Seeing You

15.  Melissa Aldana – I’ll Be Seeing You

16.  Dizzy Gillespie & Stuff Smith – Indiana

17.  Slim Gaillard & Slam Stewart – Groove Juice Special

18.  Nancy Wilson – I Can’t Take My Eyes off You

19.  Mulatu Astatki – The Way to Nice

20.  Nick Lowe – Somebody Cares for Me

21.  Gene Ammons Gravy

22.  Sex Mob – Pygmy Suite

23.  Earl Hines – Tantalizing a Cuban

24.  24 – Orinn Evans – Blues Connotation

25.  Gipsy Kings – Nuages

26.  Bucky Pizzarelli – Twilight Zone

No comments: