Thursday, August 2, 2007

Playing the Saxophone

Will says that the definition of a gentleman is a man who knows how to play the saxophone but doesn't. By that definition I guess that I'm a gentleman. But I did go through a period where I was pretty into the sax. I used to practice almost every night down in the den with the door shut so I wouldn't bother sleepers.

With my brother jammin' on the old alto, before I got the bari.



A year or so later, again with my brother. He has the same expression on his face.



I even went so far as to play in the second-string big band.





•••

1 comment:

jim dandy said...

Pretty Saxy! haha
This is great. It's like you're filling in the blanks for all the years we were out of touch.
This is the first time I've seen Steven since back in the old days.